In honor of the first official few days of summer, I thought I would share my bucket list for summer 2016. Have you done any of these yet?
Summer 2016 Bucket List:
1.Try out a couple new picnic food ideas with some friends at one of the public parks as a budget-friendly alternative to eating out at restaurants.
2. Go to at least one of the classic movie nights at the courthouse.
3. Use the Axxess Card to take advantage of as many of the free fitness classes as possible, and try at least one entirely new-to-me type of class.
4. Go on one real, challenging hike a month.
5. Look for new restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and wineries in Santa Barbara to try out rather that always ending up at the same few places.
6. Plan one small day trip outside of Santa Barbara to somewhere like Solvang, Ventura, LA, or Carpinteria.
Pineapple paintings like this one are an easy way to switch up your decor for summer. If you are interested in commissioning one in a size and color palette of your choice, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.