Happy Halloween! We decided to dress up as pirates this year for a Halloween party over the weekend. Scroll down for instructions on how to make the spooky spiders (no baking required).
Spooky Spider Dessert:
What you’ll need:
- Oreos (I used the double-stuffed kind to make it easier to stick the legs and fangs in).
- Pretzel sticks
- Candy corn
- White icing
- Mini chocolate chips
- Remove the top cookie from the Oreo.
- Break 3 pretzels in half, and press three halves into the frosting on each side of the Oreo to create the legs.
- Cut two candy corn in half, and press the two top halves into the frosting to make the fangs. Discard (or eat!) the remaining lower halves.
- Add some icing to the bottom of the cookie you removed in the first step and stick it back on the frosting, on top of the legs and fangs.
- Add two blobs of icing on top for eyes, and place a small chocolate chip in the center.